Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FogHill
    • Feb 2018

export vs production monitoring

I have an external meter on a Solaredge two-inverter system currently set to import/export with CTs on the wires coming from the grid to the panel before the solar taps. All is good; I get self consumption and production, import and export in the monitoring portal. In order for Solaredge to use this RGM for automatic third party verification of production reporting I've been told I need the meter set to Production. I gather this means moving the CTs to the wires coming into the panel from the solar before the tap. If I do this then I will no longer have consumption/import data to calculate self-consumption, correct? What is a typical setup for RGM Production while also reporting export and consumption?
  • FogHill
    • Feb 2018

Update: I still have the external import/export meter as before but have added an external RGM to report on total output.
    The Solaredge monitoring portal shows the I/E data as before but instead of all the historic data that was showing on the Dashboard there is a Comparative Production graph showing only the production history. The system Tree view shows only the Production RGM.
    How can I get the Portal to show both meters in the layout and resume showing all the I/E history?

Comment

Working...