Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panel replacement suggestions

Hi -

I have 3x Sun Edison F325 BZCs going bad and my installer is refusing to honor their warranty on these and I don't feel like going to court over something so cheap. They are mated with SolarEdge P400 optimizers and a SE7600 inverter. I was hoping someone could recommend replacement panels? I like a company that is a bit more "stable" lol.. LG, Panasonic, etc -not tied to those, just the first to companies that come to mind. My inverter was intentionally oversized at purchase so I could eventually upgrade to more powerful panels. It's a two string system with 13 panels on each string, about 1/3 of the panels are under shade at any given point in the day, so the strings are never maxed out. I'm not opposed to moving panels around to help mitigate any differences in sizes or mounting hardware, but would like something close to the F325s. I live in southern CA under SCE if that matters.

Thank you!
    Mark Haaksma

You can check out LG or Panasonic solar panels for replacement. They're known to produce top-notch panels that can handle different weather conditions and generate power efficiently.

Comment

Working...
    X