Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hmbay
    • Dec 2020

Replacement for MyPVPower.com for PV Powered inverter PVM1010 users

As users of PVPowered inverters know, the MyPVPower.com inverter monitoring service was discontinued last year so we don't get information anymore from our PVM1010 ethernet interfaces. There is a Windows program called PVMSync out there which obviously is not being supported and I don't have it anyway.

I was looking for something that could run on a Mac or especially a Raspberry Pi so I created a nodejs (JavaScript) script for pulling info from a PV Powered inverter with the PVM1010. The nodejs script writes to a CSV file at whatever polling interval makes sense for your installation with all the relevant info returned by the PVM1010 (Model, Serial, AC Voltage, Power & Current, DC Voltage, Status, Fault Code, Temp, Total KWh). I'm also looking into adding email notifications for faults and failures.

So I am trying to figure out what would be the best way to serve the PV Powered inverter community with this capability.

Please reply or DM me if you're interested in discussing this further.

Cheers, Joe Falcone
  • sabersix
    • Mar 2015

I use SBFspot and Raspberry Pi with my SMA inverter. You may want to look at how they have setup their repository and made the software available to the community.

5.775 kW System: 21 SolarWorld SW275 x 1 SMA 5000

Comment

Working...