X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVAndy
    replied
    Originally posted by PNW_Steve
    Hey Everyone,

I came across a mention of QO breakers with a 125v DC rating. It mentions both 48v rated and 125v rated. I am not having any luck finding the 125v rated breakers. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I am considering a Siemens load center and breakers for my combiner. My Voc is going to be around 80v with two panels in series.

Is there anything special I need to know about using QO breakers instead of Midnites DC breakers?

Thanks.
    I took a look at can't even find Simens QO breakers listed. Do you have a data sheet. Another issue if that the panel they go in also needs to have a DC listing

Andy

Leave a comment:

• PNW_Steve
    started a topic Siemens QO breakers DC rating?

Siemens QO breakers DC rating?

Hey Everyone,

I came across a mention of QO breakers with a 125v DC rating. It mentions both 48v rated and 125v rated. I am not having any luck finding the 125v rated breakers. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I am considering a Siemens load center and breakers for my combiner. My Voc is going to be around 80v with two panels in series.

Is there anything special I need to know about using QO breakers instead of Midnites DC breakers?

Thanks.
Working...