Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tony Wright
    • Jan 2019

Using Snektek dashboard for Epever and Renogy Internet monitoring

This may have been discussed already but I wonder how many people know about the SnekTek dashboard device that allows you to monitor your solar system via Wifi either locally or over the Internet. It plugs into the data out port of your controller; it has the dashboard software built in and holds a micro SD card for data logging. For Internet monitoring you can either set up your own link if you understand all about networking and ports etc or, as in my case, I subscribe to SnekTek’s “Cloud Monitoring Service” which is a snap to get up and running. The system is sold as being compatible with Epever and Renogy controllers.

My solar system is at our summer trailer in Canada and is used to power security cameras. We have no mains power in the winter so I use 12V to power the modem and router.

Tony Wright
  • noequus
    • Jan 2019

I saw that mentioned in an Adam Welch video, maybe a couple years ago. Has anyone here used it? Is it now ready to go/plug n play?

I need something like it but there may be other options as well, now. I need to log the data that my Epever Tracer3210AN keeps so that I have a continuous history that I can consult. I do see a couple other systems on this site that the developers are asking for comments on; the SnekTek looks fairly good if it plug n play...

All thoughts welcome!

Comment

Working...