Enphase D380 serial numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enphase D380 serial numbers

I have a 5.8kw system made up of 24 245w panels and 24 Enphase M190 inverters. System has been working fine but I wanted to increase the size of my system a bit. I have 4 Enphase D380's I got from a friend that I was going to use but the serial numbers on the end are gone. The main serial number is on the front edge of the inverter but I wasn't sure if that was the only number that the Envoy showed? When the Envoy recognizes it does it show the main number twice or what numbers show up? Or is there a way to find out the numbers so when I install I can map it properly.
    Thanks in advance

My Envoy recognizes the serial numbers and they show up only once. . I just jot down the last four digits.in the order that they are in the array. Fortunately mine are on a patio cover and I can always go back and check. Mine were new and had two tags with serial numbers designed so one could be pulled off and placed on a map or diagram. I would not expect to see two tags on used ones but it is always possible.Are you using Enlighten Toolkit or Enlighten Manager?
    9 kW solar, 42kWh LFP storage. EV owner since 2012

Comment

I'm using Elighten Manager. There are two serial numbers on each 380? Are they sequential or can you tell what ones they belong to?

Comment

I have IQ7 inverters and I only have one serial number. I have never used a D380.
        9 kW solar, 42kWh LFP storage. EV owner since 2012

Comment

I figured it out for anyone in the future. They use the serial number on the front of the unit with an A or a B for the two sides.

Comment

Working...
          X