- there is a divide by zero scenario I'd like to address
- ideally the code should be restructured to incorporate functions, i.e. code is duplicated in multiple areas
Of these two items it's really the first that is required as I consider it a bug. It has sat, due to other priorities, pretty much since my last post on github. It's not much work to be completely honest and it will get done, and be posted along with instructions soon. I can't give you a specific date estimate just yet.
BTW I too utilize PRTG at work with about 10,000 sensors. I posted a reply to 'I run PRTG on VMware. How can I obtain best performance?' this morning as am planning an upgrade to the underlying infrastructure. It's a moderated site, so might take a few hours to show-up. Would be interested to hear about your environment from a hardware perspective.
John
Leave a comment: