Daily reboot or reset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily reboot or reset?

I setup some software that pings my solaredge system every few seconds and emails me if the system goes off line. I have noticed that it seems to go off line at 630am, and 830pm, it is only offline or unreachable for a 20 seconds or so, I am sure it is not an issue, I was just wondering does it reset twice per day or what?

It is probably unresponsive during it's morning startup routine and nighttime shutdown. I'm actually a little bit surprised it responds at all at night.
    CS6P-260P/SE3000 - http://tiny.cc/ed5ozx

Comment

I'am experiencing the same problem with a StorEdge SE6000H inverter. Investigating the problem sniffing inverter's network traffic, I've seen that inverter reboot in a controlled way (it closes all network connection before it shuts down), two times per day.
      First reboot occurs 1h50min after entering the night mode and the second time exactly 10 hours after the first one. I opened a case with Solaredge, to know the reason of this behavior, more than a month ago, but the case is still open...
      Anyone else is experienced something like this? Reboot usually appears like a connection lost when the inverter is monitored by HA thru Modbus/TCP.

Comment

Working...
      X