Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dpems1
    • Oct 2023

SolarEdge Optimizer Compatability

Hey, I'm new here, just a homeowner with a current system. I'm looking for confirmation on compatibility of SolarEdge optimizers. A tree crushed my roof and part of my system and unfortunately, (4) optimizers were inadvertently thrown away.

We currently have:
    SolarEdge Intertek 4004590
    400W / 5-60V/15A

These appear to be discontinued. According to this document we can replace with P320/P340/P350/ P370/P375/P395, P401 or P500.

Am I okay to assume I can buy these retail and re-install? What else am I potentially not thinking about?

Thank you,
    D-
  • bob-n
    Solar Fanatic
    • Aug 2019

The optimizer should be matched to the panels. Contact a SolarEdge dealer or SolarEdge directly, tell them the specs on your panel (volts, amps, watts), and they can advise you on the right optimizer. If you don't know the exact panel specs, it is probably enough to know the panel watts and whether it is a 60-cell panel or a 72-cell panel.
    7kW Roof PV, APsystems QS1 micros, Nissan Leaf EV

Comment

• AshyaComes
      • Nov 2023

if you still are looking for these, I have 52 available brand new and will gladly sell four off. We are building a house in the Bahamas and bought a solaredge system to ship there and just learnt this week that they don't work for off-grid so we are going to sell the inverters and optimizers and move to an off grid compatible option. I plan to list these at $55 a piece free shipping.

Comment

Working...