Installing Consumption CTs on a SunPower system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing Consumption CTs on a SunPower system

I have a SunPower system a few years old but dit didn't come with consumption CT's, I bought some on EBay and wanted to know about enabling them. Ben P posted about I wanted to know can I update it myself or do I need a SunPower technician to do it? Thanks for any input.

Hello Sloburn and welcome to Solar Panel Talk

While I do not have any experiences with SunPower I know that others have installed consumption CT's on similar systems. Although to be safe it should be done by a professional electrician or someone that has experience with electrical safety procedures.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloburn View Post
      I have a SunPower system a few years old but dit didn't come with consumption CT's, I bought some on EBay and wanted to know about enabling them. Ben P posted about I wanted to know can I update it myself or do I need a SunPower technician to do it? Thanks for any input.
      First, I'd ask the outfit that installed the system whether or not altering the system in that way will void any warranties on the what you have. Then, if you can believe that no warranties will be voided, have that installer add the new equipment. Otherwize, I'd send the FleaBay stuff back.

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Working...
        X