Total Production error on SolarEdge Se3000HD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cervantes
    replied
    Sorry, I've used the wrong wording it is one string with 14 panels with poweroptimizers. I've changed my message. Based on the data I have it is producing correctly. Hereunder a link to my pvoutput.

PVOutput.org - share, compare and monitor live solar photovoltaic output data
    Last edited by cervantes; 03-26-2018, 08:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ButchDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by cervantes
    Hi,

I'm in Belgium and I just have had installed 14 Benq Sunvivo 300W(4.2KWc) + SE3000H with power optimizers. The panels are divided into two string, 10 at 165(SE) and 4 at 255(SW). The panels seems to work fine but I have two problems.

1. Total production on the inverter are incorrect
    well the system is installed incorrectly. Minimum string length for SolarEdge is 8 modules so your string of 4 will never produce. it should be reconfigured as a single string of 14 or

Leave a comment:

• cervantes
    started a topic Total Production error on SolarEdge Se3000HD

Total Production error on SolarEdge Se3000HD

Hi,

I'm in Belgium and I just have had installed 14 Benq Sunvivo 300W(4.2KWc) + SE3000H with power optimizers. The panels are divided into two arrays, 10 at 165(SE) and 4 at 255(SW), in one string. The panels seems to work fine but I have two problems.

1. Total production on the inverter are incorrect. It looks like when the inverter leave production mode (going into night mode) it is adding some KW to the totals(sometimes doubling the daily production). Right now it shows me 501.4KW for march???

2. I have a high delay on monitoring.solaredge.com. Graph is 15min and delay more then 30min. Data is far from what the inverter shows on its display. I have connected my site to pvoutput using the api key and there is also a big delay. When I compare my data with other sites using other inverters (SMA, Power Aurora or else) I can see that others brand are providing more reliable data (at the very least 5min refresh with 5min delay). I'm an IT guy and right now I'm higly disappointed with Solaredge monitoring. With an ethernet connection it should give real time graph for every data collected on the inverters. I though that I would bee able to see the display remotely. I would like per panel graph, etc.

I have contacted my installer but he is overloaded. He is more of a "roof installer". Don't thinks he knows what a firmware is. I'd like to know if it is possible for me to contact Solaredge directly and have them solve those two problems.

Many thanks
    Last edited by cervantes; 03-26-2018, 08:46 AM.
Working...