Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMA SB7000TL-US-22 Inverter - Accessing individual MPPT performance information?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMA SB7000TL-US-22 Inverter - Accessing individual MPPT performance information?

Hello,
    I apologize for posting this to two different forums but after the first post I realized that it was probably the wrong forum, but I couldn't figure out how to delete that post.

I would like to be able to monitor the individual performance information for each of the two MPPTs in my SMA SB7000TL-US-22 inverter. It doesn't appear that there is a way to do this with Sunny Portal, Sunny Places, or Sunny Explorer (is there?) since all I see there is overall inverter performance, but I'm not adverse to writing my own TCP/IP application to communicate with the inverter internals directly through its Modbus interface. However, since I haven't yet researched exactly what can be done at this level, do any of you know definitively if individual MPPT performance information would be available using this approach?
    Thanks,
    Ray

Closed as a duplicate. Please answer in this thread: https://www.solarpaneltalk.com/forum...ce-information
    SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Working...
    X