Try our solar cost and savings calculator
inverter piggy back
Collapse
X
-
Have we answered the original question? Are there inverters designed for commercial systems (greater than 20kw) that are designed for single phase hydro grid tie? -
up to 250kw allowed on a 15kv line, up to 500kw above 15kv.After that inspections for distribution capability.Leave a comment:
-
I assume it will be grid tied ?Hello all. I've chatted with a local comp. and was told I have the the roof capacity for close 100kw(lots of barns). However they can't supply me with an inverter of that size.
Is there such a beast as 100kw single phase inverter, or do I need to piggyback two 50's. anyone?
Have you checked with your utility company if they want to connect you with this much power ?
In California they have special arrangements for 100KWatt+ like a weather station (they want to keep track of where the fumes are going
)
So you have to invest another $10k and a data connection so they can check realtime.
You are looking at professional equipment with 3 phases etc.
Keep us posted!Leave a comment:
-
inverter piggy back
Hello all. I've chatted with a local comp. and was told I have the the roof capacity for close 100kw(lots of barns). However they can't supply me with an inverter of that size.
Is there such a beast as 100kw single phase inverter, or do I need to piggyback two 50's. anyone?
Copyright © 2014 SolarReviews All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 6.1.3
Copyright © 2026 MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2026 MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All rights reserved.
All times are GMT-5. This page was generated at 02:27 PM.
Leave a comment: