X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TuffGirl Builder
    • Mar 2013

Good Day From NW Georgia Newbie

First off, I am thankful to be able to be a part of the percentage of folk interested & actively seeking solar power applications. I am a carpenter by trade in the Red Top, GA area near Lake Allatoona. Loves the outdoors, upcycling, earthships, permaculture, instructables, rebuilding anything I can get an understanding of, the idea of self sustainability along with a lot of other old ideas that are resurfacing since we have been experiencing worldwide changes.
    I think I was born in the wrong era as most believe me to be a female Grizzly Adams with a David Crocket flair. One day I plan to purchase a small piece of land, build my earthship and be completely self sustained so that I can focus on the simpler things that I also enjoy.

It would be nice to learn more about the procedures of what works in the solar home use application so that I can actually get a solar station going. Until then, I putter with smaller scale applications until I am comfortable with my skills and the application that has longevity.
    Thanks for taking the time to read. I hope to make some great connections here and be part of the process of learning and sharing.
    Be well
Working...