• Show
Clear All
  • daz
    Solar Fanatic
    • May 2012

Yellooo....

Hi everyone.
    Im from sunny Durban in South Africa!
    I have been interested in solar power for a very long time now. I came across this forum while looking for some information, and I def got the information that I needed! So I decided...why not join

I only have a very small setup at the moment powering my lights, but I'm expanding slowly with the intention to have my whole place powered through solar!
    I already have LED lights installed, so that's done. Now I just have to get the rest....which might def take some time because of the cost.

I'm still learning though, so I have quite a few questions!!!

Sharp guys!
    Daz.
  • CJ SolarTown
    • Jan 2012

Welcome to SPT (Solar Panel Talk)! Feel free to ask any question regarding solar technology or any subject matter of interest. We try our best to keep a lively and fun solar energy community at SPT.

Cheers

Comment

• daz
      Solar Fanatic
      • May 2012

Originally posted by CJ SolarTown
      Welcome to SPT (Solar Panel Talk)! Feel free to ask any question regarding solar technology or any subject matter of interest. We try our best to keep a lively and fun solar energy community at SPT.

Cheers
      Thank you! I will be posting my questions soon....first going through the forums to check for answers.
      There is a gold mine of information here!!

Comment

Working...