X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ajonestx
    • Apr 2021

Originally posted by scrambler

This is not much to go on
    What brand and hopefully actual Model Numbers (should be in all your warranty / manuals given at end of installation)
    Hello Scrambler! Delayed response to your question... Sorry. As I was not given any manuals at the time of the micro inverter replacement, I went back to the installer - they did not have any record of what was installed and could not help me. So, I hired another installer and they pulled one of the panels down for me to take pictures. The replacement micro inverter model number is, MI-C-320-US208/240-10 made by SunPower.

They also tested the panel while they were on the ground. On the day of test, in full sun and clear skies (no clouds or shade), the individual panel was producing wattage above nameplate (at 359 watts), but the individual micro inverters were only allowing about 260 to 270 watts to pass through.

Comment

• ajonestx
      • Apr 2021

Originally posted by oregon_phil
      327 watt panels with 320 watt microinverters seems an odd enough combination to be googleable. Is this the combination that you have? If yes, is there some history on SunPower Microinverters (other than Sunpower now uses Enphase)? If this is not relevant, sorry for the diversion.
      Sorry for the delay Oregon_phil - took some time to get an installer to pull one of the panels down for me - yes, 327W panels (model number: SPR-E20-327-C-AC) with 320W micro inverter (model number: MI-C-320-US208/240-10 made by SunPower). I think I got one of the last SunPower micro-inverter installs before they started outsourcing to Enphase.

Comment

• ajonestx
        • Apr 2021

Originally posted by ajonestx

Sorry for the delay Oregon_phil - took some time to get an installer to pull one of the panels down for me - yes, 327W panels (model number: SPR-E20-327-C-AC) with 320W micro inverter (model number: MI-C-320-US208/240-10 made by SunPower). I think I got one of the last SunPower micro-inverter installs before they started outsourcing to Enphase.
        does anyone have guidance on how to make a SunPower warranty claim?

Comment

Working...