Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thomaspeket
    replied
    Hey, I think the idea of solar panels is very good. There are so many ways to get energy naturally today, and I think it's very good to use them. The energy industry is also a very profitable area, and when you combine the useful with the pleasant, then, of course, good results arise. My friend also deals with this area, he recently found a very good website where he learned even more things. I see him very enthusiastic and tries to keep his company up to date with the latest trends. I think that the investments in this industry are worth it because after a while the profit also appears. It is a field that is always necessary and in great demand.

Moderator Note. Advertising link was removed. Contact user JASON if you wish to advertise your site on this site.
    Last edited by Mike90250; 07-26-2021, 01:25 PM. Reason: Moderator Note. Advertising link was removed

Leave a comment:

• Mike90250
    replied
    Originally posted by janleana View Post
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][I]I believe that everyone has the right to advertise or defend particular interests, even here in the online space.
    Only for the Online Space that You Provide, nobody is obliged to hand space to you for free

I have been searching the Internet for a long time and following all the innovations in the reportlinker.com/ci01346/Energy.html , and I am sad that if I am not an expert in this field, almost no site provides information or free advice.
    And report linker does not provide it for free either - so it's being de-linked and anyone wanting to spend (todays price is $90) money there - feel free to do so

Leave a comment:

• janleana
    replied
    I believe that everyone has the right to advertise or defend particular interests, even here in the online space. I have been searching the Internet for a long time and following all the innovations in the reportlinker.com/ci01346/Energy.html and I am sad that if I am not an expert in this field, almost no site provides information or free advice. I want to install several ECO-energy plants on my farm, and I have the necessary resources, but I have a few questions about their use for a more extended period. I can't afford to take courses in this area right now. I think you understand. I'm probably not alone in this question.
    Last edited by Mike90250; 06-23-2021, 06:26 AM. Reason: de-linked ad site Moderator

Leave a comment:

• SunEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Hkwind1991 View Post

Thank you! It says on my post the link was removed due to not asking permission. How do I ask for permission in a case like this? I'm certainly not looking to spam, and I believe I can add value to the site.
    The owner of the forum is called Solar Pete. He has final say about which links should be allowed on this forum. I may have been hasty when I removed your link so ask again and just mention what the website is without using a direct link to it.

Leave a comment:

• Hkwind1991
    replied
    Originally posted by SunEagle View Post

Sorry the private PM's have been turned off. Just ask what you need in a post and either I or someone else can hopefully answer your question.
    Thank you! It says on my post the link was removed due to not asking permission. How do I ask for permission in a case like this? I'm certainly not looking to spam, and I believe I can add value to the site.

Leave a comment:

• SunEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Hkwind1991 View Post
    SunEagle as I am new to the site, I can't seem to figure out how pm'ing works. I would like to connect with you privately if possible. Can you provide details on connecting?
    Sorry the private PM's have been turned off. Just ask what you need in a post and either I or someone else can hopefully answer your question.

Leave a comment:

• Hkwind1991
    replied
    SunEagle as I am new to the site, I can't seem to figure out how pm'ing works. I would like to connect with you privately if possible. Can you provide details on connecting?

Leave a comment:

• Hkwind1991
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisski View Post
    I had come across the site you mentioned when I was looking for a Primus Wind Turbine.

If you can recommend any forums for wind turbines, I’d like to know. Most of what I’ve found through google is not very active.

Seems like the Wind Turine business is the Wild West with a lot of sellers claiming false production rates, and when that company fails, the same product is rebranded and sold again. Although Primus may be three to four times the price of some of those other windmills, 20+ years in business and over 150,000 units made, at leas that manufacturer has a good track record.
    Hi chrisski,

I appreciate your response, and I think that is cool you've stopped by our site in the past! You are right that there aren't many available wind turbine forums. The best form of information I've came across are sites/forums that have a DIY, sustainability, etc. focus; sites like Permies and other off-grid, tiny home, camping forum sites. Occasionally, I've found some decent discussion on Reddit as well.

There are a lot of wind energy forums in there, but oftentimes those focus on utility-scale, which is much different than personal use turbines. I also think your description of "the wild west" is also accurate for smaller turbines. In my experience, I have enjoyed our relationship with Primus. I think they do a good job of providing upfront education, as well as additional user support after a turbine has been purchased.

Leave a comment:

• chrisski
    replied
    I had come across the site you mentioned when I was looking for a Primus Wind Turbine.

If you can recommend any forums for wind turbines, I’d like to know. Most of what I’ve found through google is not very active.

Seems like the Wind Turine business is the Wild West with a lot of sellers claiming false production rates, and when that company fails, the same product is rebranded and sold again. Although Primus may be three to four times the price of some of those other windmills, 20+ years in business and over 150,000 units made, at leas that manufacturer has a good track record.

Leave a comment:

• Hkwind1991
    started a topic Hello From a Renewable Energy Enthusiast

Hello From a Renewable Energy Enthusiast

Hello everyone,

I'd like to start my introductory post by saying I own an online retail business for residential solar and wind products. I've included a link to my site towards the end of this post, but I completely understand if this isn't allowed.

My ultimate goal is to connect with like-minded individuals who share a passion for solar power of course, but also renewable energy (in general), sustainability, and entrepreneurship. I also work on the utility-scale development side of renewable energy for a major U.S. project developer, and my undergrad major is actually in Wind Energy. Additionally, I've recently begun working on my MBA at a top 25 business school, with an emphasis on energy, management, and entrepreneurship. The future of renewables is definitely something to get excited about, and I look forward to the opportunity of providing useful insights to this board. Networking is something I really enjoy, so please reach out if you want to connect on a personal level.

A little about my business/side hustle: In 2018, I created an online business focused on providing high-quality DIY solar products (also wind turbines) to consumers, and I have been slowly building the company/brand in my free time. While 2020 was certainly a challenging year for obvious reasons, I experienced incredible business growth. I'm always looking for the latest and greatest sustainable energy products, so any insights into innovative products, are extremely welcome. You can check my solar business out at Solar Us Shop

I hope you don't find my initial post as "too promotional", as I am sincerely just looking to connect with people during these interesting times. I welcome any feedback, insights, or advice you may have, and I look forward to getting to know you all better.

MOD NOTE: Please do not include a link to another solar site in your post without permission.
    Last edited by SunEagle; 03-27-2021, 05:02 PM.
Working...
X