X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member - tesla ppa

Was with solar city. Actually happy customer this seemed to be the right choice for us.

Until I refinanced my house recently... in doing so discovered Tesla has placed an unsecured loan on my credit.

I’ve had the system for a few years now. The sales pitch was no loan right? They just started reporting to Equifax in May.

the re-fi went through no problems after I provided the contract... but Equifax won’t remove it and Tesla won’t either.

how is this ok? My account is in good standing as is the mark on my credit... but they put it on there for 60k! It certainly impacts my credit rating. And traditional grid power wouldn’t do this.

anyone else dealt with it? Fight the fight or suck it up?

-Rich

Tesla/SolarCity strikes again.

They're scumbags. Add this story as one more example why.

Potential/future PV users note.

As for what do about it, start by reading what you signed. Then try calling Tesla. After they B.S. you around, if you're still pissed, call your attorney.

Comment

Some of these old Solar City PPAs contained an option to buy in 5 years. My daughter and son in law bought a house with a Solar City PPA on it and that is the only option other than continue to make payments.
      9 kW solar, 42kWh LFP storage. EV owner since 2012

Comment

Working...
      X