X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rosemartine
    • Sep 2019

Hello Everyone

Hello Guys, How are you doing?

I am Rose Martine, newbie here. I joined this forum to get some knowledge about solar panels. I am planning to buy one for my home. So I thought it would be better to take some knowledge before investing to get best out of my money. I hope I will find what I am looking.

Thanks
  • J.P.M.
    Solar Fanatic
    • Aug 2013

Knowledge is indeed power. Don't buy anything until you get some.

Start acquiring more (knowledge) with a read of "Solar Power Your Home for Dummies". Slightly dated but a good primer. Also a free online download or ~ $25 softcover at bookstores/Amazon..

After the read and study, a lot of your questions will be answered better, with more accuracy, and more efficiently than poking around on a mostly anymous chatroom. Also, the subsequent questions you then ask here or elsewhere will have more substance as will the answers. You'll also be better able to separate the good info from the hearsay/garbage that can steer the ignorant in non productive or at least less efficient directions.

Welcome to the neighborhood.

Comment

• SunEagle
      Super Moderator
      • Oct 2012

Hello Rose and welcome to Solar Panel Talk.

As JPM states please read and ask your questions first before you spend any of your money. Getting the correct knowledge is important to have before you build a solar pv system.

Comment

Working...