X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • N4KIT
    • Jul 2019

Hello from SE Virginia

Hello all,

My name is Chris and my wife and I live in SE Virginia, land of crappy solar incentives!

Two weeks ago our solar system was turned on. It is a 9kWp array and SolarEdge 7600H inverter, grid tie. So far we are quite pleased with the performance as so far it is slightly above what PVWatts predicts and looks like we will be close to net-zero on an annual basis.

I found this forum while looking for info on the WattNode Modbus consumption meter which we will be adding to our system in the near future.

I am also a Ham Radio operator, DIYer and woodworker.

Glad to be aboard!

Chris in SE Virginia.
  • bcroe
    Solar Fanatic
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by N4KIT
    Hello all,

My name is Chris and my wife and I live in SE Virginia, land of crappy solar incentives!

Two weeks ago our solar system was turned on. It is a 9kWp array and SolarEdge 7600H inverter, grid tie. So far we are quite pleased with the performance as so far it is slightly above what PVWatts predicts and looks like we will be close to net-zero on an annual basis.

I am also a Ham Radio operator, DIYer and woodworker.

Glad to be aboard!
    Chris in SE Virginia.
    Great, pictures are good. Hope you will still be as pleased after the clouds and snow in the
    dead of winter.

Here is my version of a consumption meter, actually it tracks my summer built reserve as I
    use it up in winter.

Bruce Roe K9MQG since 1958

BiDirMtr.JPG

Comment

Working...