X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All

We still have an issue that I have to manually approve new members, so when you first join you can only respond to a post you cant start anything until approved and sometimes that takes too long and frustrates everyone including the mods (sorry guys) but hey I have to sleep sometimes

Comment

Thanks Solar Pete! I just thought I was missing something.

Comment

How about splitting that convo off into a thread titled "Hijack me" (or "Where to post if you can't start a new thread rather than hijack somebody else). Giving people in that position a post to comment on may cut down the number of hijacked threads all across the board...
        Last edited by SupraLance; 02-18-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

What is the normal time frame to be approved ?

Comment

Thank you for the update

Comment

Originally posted by carolinaken View Post
              What is the normal time frame to be approved ?
              I'm curious about the same...

haha I thought I was a big dummy because I couldn't find the "post something new" button!

Comment

Hi Jake, it can take anywhere from hours to days, its a manual process and I have to sleep sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by solar pete View Post
                  Hi Jake, it can take anywhere from hours to days, its a manual process and I have to sleep sometimes
                  hahahaha I understand THAT! thanks for the add, I look forward to being a part of the community from time to time!

Comment

Working...
                  X