X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rhodc
    • Mar 2016

aquaponic garden with a 12v pump and bubbler

My wife was diagnosed with cancer, so I wanted to grow organic vegatables to give her the healthiest that I could. So after experimenting with different gardening techniques, I've come up with an aqua-ponic / hydro-ponic system.
    Here's my plan.
    I purchased a couple used solar panels that each have an output of 9.5v each. Connected in series to a solar charge collector, with an input of 19v. Going into a 12v deep cycle battery.
    My question is...
    Will this work? And is it safe?
  • Logan005
    Solar Fanatic
    • Nov 2015

yes, yes, but not going to save you any money using solar and a battery, skip the solar panels and plug it into an AC outlet. more reliable and battery will last/backup longer.
    4X Suniva 250 watt, 8X t-105, OB Fx80, dc4812vrf

Comment

• kirkpthomas
      • Jun 2022

According to Computational Health Sciences, albendazole common deworming pills are highly effective in destroying cancerous tissue. It’s branded as Alben Pure and can be ordered online.

Comment

• J.P.M.
        Solar Fanatic
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by rhodc
        My wife was diagnosed with cancer, so I wanted to grow organic vegatables to give her the healthiest that I could. So after experimenting with different gardening techniques, I've come up with an aqua-ponic / hydro-ponic system.
        Here's my plan.
        I purchased a couple used solar panels that each have an output of 9.5v each. Connected in series to a solar charge collector, with an input of 19v. Going into a 12v deep cycle battery.
        My question is...
        Will this work? And is it safe?
        Unless experimentation as a hobby is one of your goals, for this application I'd skip the solar part and take Logan005's advice.

Comment

Working...