X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Veronica
    • Dec 2014

Solar Panels Questions

Dear solar enthusiasts,

My name is Veronica and I am currently writing my final project for my university degree. I have chosen to write about the solar panel industry and in particular about consumer behavior in relates to solar panels. Part of my thesis I need to include primary data, which means I need to do a small survey or interview.

I am looking to talk to someone who already installed solar panels or is looking to install solar panels in the next year or so. (preferably located in the UK)

It would be a great help to me if anyone would be so kind to answer a few questions.

Roughly, it would take around 15 minutes. I can send you the questions via email or we can have a Skype interview if it's more convenient. IF you have additional questions you can send me a message here or write me on my email: veronica.l.email (at) gmail.com

I would love to hear from you and I hope someone on this forum can help me
    thanks for reading my post !
  • Amy@altE
    Solar Fanatic
    • Nov 2014

Veronica, let me know if I can help. I have been selling solar systems for 7 years all around the world, based out of the US. I know you are asking about people installing on their own homes, so I may not be your target audience, but let me know how I can help.
    Solar Queen
    altE Store

Comment

• thastinger
      Solar Fanatic
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Amy@altE
      Veronica, let me know if I can help. I have been selling solar systems for 7 years all around the world, based out of the US. I know you are asking about people installing on their own homes, so I may not be your target audience, but let me know how I can help.
      She said "people who have installed a PV system", not "people who sell systems" so I doubt you can help her or are you planning to refer her to one of the male installers?
      1150W, Midnite Classic 200, Cotek PSW, 8 T-605s

Comment

• SunEagle
        Super Moderator
        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by thastinger
        She said "people who have installed a PV system", not "people who sell systems" so I doubt you can help her or are you planning to refer her to one of the male installers?
        thastinger.

Let go of the "men are superior" attitude.

Someone is asking for help and answers concerning PV installations and we should respect them whatever their gender, race, nationality or religion.

Comment

• Veronica
          • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Amy@altE
          Hi Amy and thanks for your intervention

Maybe I can get some information from a seller's point of view regarding consumer behavior. I would be interested in what factors are important for your customers and a bit about the process. How can I reach you? I cannot send you pm here on the forum, I must write 10 posts before I can message members. Can you please send me a message with your contact details?

You are also welcome to write on my email if it's more convenient: veronica.l.email (at) gmail.com

Comment

Working...