X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar energy geek

Hi

My name is Assi Levi's and i'm solar geek
    I start my way in the solar world in my home when the elecrisety shutdown to almost a day and i start learninig the world of the solar energy system now i'm the owner of Facebook page call "solar how to" i have 4400 active friends / solar companies and good peoples from all over the world that give advise with non-profit, People who want to meet people with deep People who want to meet people with deep knowledge of the solar world, come and join us and spread the word of clean energy.

This forum is amazing and have a lot of information about clean energy ,i will put a link in my Facebook account to spread this forum.

Thanks and enjoy life.

Assi

Mod note - Hi Assi - Welcome to Solar Panel Talk. However, links are not allowed.
    Last edited by russ; 09-30-2013, 01:14 AM. Reason: removed link

Would like to know more about the systems you set up. I am trying to get started in solar.

Comment

Hi Assi, excellent efforts from you but which fb page you created? There is no any link mentioned in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by AmitBajpayee View Post
        Hi Assi, excellent efforts from you but which fb page you created? There is no any link mentioned in the post.
        The link was removed by a Moderator. It is against Forum policy to link to an external personal or commercial site. It is allowed to post enough information to allow a search to find the page(s).
        SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Originally posted by AmitBajpayee View Post
          Being that the original post was almost 6 years old, there's no telling if their Facebook page is even still operational.
          2.2kw Suntech mono, Classic 200, NEW Trace SW4024

Comment

Working...
          X