Merry Christmas Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Everybody

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas solar panel talkers. Have a good one peeps.

And a beautiful solar day too! We came very close to a rare white Christmas here.
    May your energy solution come up every morning..... God bless.
    Last edited by solarix; 12-25-2016, 06:09 PM.
    BSEE, R11, NABCEP, Chevy BoltEV, >3000kW installed

Comment

Santa brought plenty of sunshine to NJ!
      Dennis
      SE5000 18 each SW185

Comment

Originally posted by dennis461 View Post
        Santa brought plenty of sunshine to NJ!
        And to northern Calif too, I was expecting to have to run the generator today, but we've got a couple hours of sun
        Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
        || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
        || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
        gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Originally posted by solar pete View Post
          Just wanted to say Merry Christmas solar panel talkers. Have a good one peeps.
          Merry Christmas to you too! After a remarkable amount of rain on Christmas Eve, the 25th was dry, sunny and in the 60's.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all.

Terrible day in Florida. It got to 85 F and sunny all day long.

Comment

Meerrrrr Christmas may the Sun shine Bright on you this year! Hoe Hoe Hoe

Comment

We had a White Christma down in Panama. 20 feet accumulations in some places.

Last edited by Sunking; 12-27-2016, 01:01 AM.
                MSEE, PE

Comment

Are you having Foam party's on your lawn there ? the sword plant is a nice touch in the foam
                  Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
                  || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
                  || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
                  gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Originally posted by Mike90250 View Post
                    Are you having Foam party's on your lawn there ? the sword plant is a nice touch in the foam
                    Actually Mike I think the picture was taken in AZ at a Government office or park. Head Line was Yankee transplants missed being home on Christmas. I also have some pictures I took in Hawaii a few Christmas seasons ago, as the local Crack and Pot Heads go out every year around Halloween and Christmas time to various Fountains around the islands. Would have posted them if I had them uploaded anywhere. I am in TX and OK for the holiday season. Going to the Sugar Bowl next week, then fly back from NOLA.
                    Last edited by Sunking; 12-27-2016, 12:21 PM.
                    MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by Mike90250 View Post
                      That foam did remind me of a time I used the wrong soap in our dishwasher.

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post

That foam did remind me of a time I used the wrong soap in our dishwasher.
                        Well if you ever get a Front Loading washer, use Top Loading laundry soap, you get to learn that lesson again.

Happy New Year to you and everyone.
                        MSEE, PE

Comment

Working...
                        X