Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPT upgrade update

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know about the upgrade. We have a new dedicated server set up running a cloned SPT and we have ran into a bunch of issues. We are working to resolve those issues and will get updated and and running on the new server as soon as we can, apologies for the delay. This has turned out to be a much bigger PITA than we thought. Cheers All

this is a test

another test
    Last edited by Gregory; 09-03-2015, 03:08 AM.

Originally posted by solar pete View Post
    Hi All, Just wanted to let you know about the upgrade. We have a new dedicated server set up running a cloned SPT and we have ran into a bunch of issues. We are working to resolve those issues and will get updated and and running on the new server as soon as we can, apologies for the delay. This has turned out to be a much bigger PITA than we thought. Cheers All
    ------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for the update pete. I guess any news (even bad) is better than no news.

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
      ------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for the update pete. I guess any news (even bad) is better than no news.
      Well the only good news part is we now have young Greg son of Vassie on the case and he and I are going to do some more testing this afternoon, Rome wasnt built in a day

Comment

Is Nero playing the fiddle?
        NABCEP certified Technical Sales Professional

[URL="http://www.solarpaneltalk.com/showthread.php?5334-Solar-Off-Grid-Battery-Design"]http://www.solarpaneltalk.com/showth...Battery-Design[/URL]

[URL]http://www.calculator.net/voltage-drop-calculator.html[/URL] (Voltage drop Calculator among others)

[URL="http://www.gaisma.com"]www.gaisma.com[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Naptown View Post
          We found Nero guilty of crimes against humanity and had him shot

Comment

What's that I smell. SMOKE!!!!

Comment

Man. I can't even change my font or add a smile face to my posts. -----------------Pete,------------------Better tell Greg to move his butt on this. (Just kidding).

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
                Man. I can't even change my font or add a smile face to my posts. -----------------Pete,------------------Better tell Greg to move his butt on this. (Just kidding).
                Weird thing is I thought my editing was fine for the last week or so until I found a post today that I couldn't edit, we will get there eventually, patience is a virtue

Comment

Originally posted by solar pete View Post
                  Weird thing is I thought my editing was fine for the last week or so until I found a post today that I couldn't edit, we will get there eventually, patience is a virtue
                  So is persistence.

Comment

Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post
                    So is persistence.
                    Indeed it is

Comment

In Arizona
                      Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
                      || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
                      || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
                      gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

I think I just saw an ad for his new act in Branson, MO.
                        SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Originally posted by inetdog View Post
                          I think I just saw an ad for his new act in Branson, MO.
                          That ad was for Charlie Daniels.

Comment

Trouble Editing Posts: Workaround (Give it a try)

Hey all, I am the one they call Gregory.

For those who would like to edit a post, try the following and please post your feedback on whether it was successful or not.
                            When editing a post on a thread, if you want to save, instead of clicking the "Save" button with the mouse, try clicking on the "Reason for Editing" text box, then hit the "Enter" key on the keyboard. The little loading image should appear next to the "Save" button. From this point the screen may refresh on it's own or it may lag out. If the saving process hangs with the loading image constantly spinning, refresh manually and the edit should have saved.

Please reply to this post with your results.
                            I am currently working on actually fixing this issue so I hope this works for everyone to ease with the frustration.

Thank you all for your patience with the issues so far........

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post
                              Hey all, I am the one they call Gregory.

For those who would like to edit a post, try the following and please post your feedback on whether it was successful or not.
                              When editing a post on a thread, if you want to save, instead of clicking the "Save" button with the mouse, try clicking on the "Reason for Editing" text box, then hit the "Enter" key on the keyboard. The little loading image should appear next to the "Save" button. From this point the screen may refresh on it's own or it may lag out. If the saving process hangs with the loading image constantly spinning, refresh manually and the edit should have saved.

Please reply to this post with your results.
                              I am currently working on actually fixing this issue so I hope this works for everyone to ease with the frustration.

Thank you all for your patience with the issues so far

Thanks for the update Gregory.

I will try out your procedure when I get to my home computer which is having the issue with editing. This computer (work) has been working just fine throughout the server issues.

testing out your process and it worked
                              Last edited by SunEagle; 08-21-2015, 07:59 PM. Reason: added last sentence

Comment

Working...
                              X