Very weird issues with Vivint now Sunrun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very weird issues with Vivint now Sunrun

Hi guys, I posted before. I bought a home with an existing Vivint setup. I didn't transfer the lease agreement from the seller. So now I want to ask them to remove the panels. The roof is leaking from the panels. I had photos of the roof from Google Satellite showing the panels removed on 5/2019. Which means the prob had issues with water. I just initiated contact with Vivint about removing them and the Google Satellite images were edited to remove the panels. They just "whited" out the panels. How does somehow event do that? are they trying to cover their a$$?

It's hard to understand what you mean. Are you saying that if I looked at your house on that date in Google Earth, I would see the panels whited out? And that they weren't whited out before you made contact?

I would think you'd be OK if you saved copies of the original image, but I don't know how they could even do that.

Comment

I'm as confused as Sdold.
      Do you have a Vivant array on your roof at this time or not ?
      One sentence says "...I want to ask them to remove the panels..."
      Another sentence says "... I had photos of the roof from Google Satellite showing the panels removed on 05/2019..."

How do you know the leak is from the array supports ?

All that leaves me confused.

Clarification of your post would help.

BTW, Vivant is now owned by Sunrun.

Whatever you do, I'd suggest you approach Sunrun the same way I do - with experiential knowledge that they're one of the solar bottom feeders.

Comment

Working...
      X