Temporary Removal of Panels to Fix Roof Damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by max2k View Post

Now I know who to ask if I'll be short on harsh reality check . Actually, much appreciated.
    And to repeat, not meant to kick you when you're down. Someone a long time ago told me that not everyone who tells you stuff you might not like is your enemy or trying to hurt/insult you. FWIW, glad to deal with someone who's an adult and a non snowflake.

Comment

Vivint Solar reimbursed me $250 of the $499 based on my complaint to a local consumer protection office. So apparently even Vivint agrees that $499 for this job was too much.

Comment

Originally posted by jpeg9999 View Post
        Vivint Solar reimbursed me $250 of the $499 based on my complaint to a local consumer protection office. So apparently even Vivint agrees that $499 for this job was too much.
        From my dealings with Vivant, I'd guess they think $1.00 is too much. They paid you off as the least expensive option after you bitched and blew them in. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Glad you got something out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jpeg9999 View Post
          Thats quite a conclusion you've drawn there. If they believed that 499 was too much, would they not have just charged you 250 in the first set of phone calls (negotiations) with them? Calling the consumer protection office did not have an effect? IMO it's easier to pay 250 to quiet down an upset customer threatening even more negative press.

I'm not fond of Vivint's practices, so glad you feel it worked out for you and not them.

Comment

Originally posted by max2k View Post

Now I know who to ask if I'll be short on harsh reality check . Actually, much appreciated.
            HAHA. JPM stands for Just Pay Me ....j/k This post reminds me of my friends wanting me to fix their Central AC issues practically for free.

Last edited by TundraLu; 11-08-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X