Shurflo 9300 good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shurflo 9300 good or bad?

In reviewing various pv solar powered pumps I was considering getting a SHURFLO 9325-043-101 submersible pump but reviews indicate it doesn't last long. I'm looking to pump water from a well with a static depth of about 50 feet.

Besides the Grundfo$$$ multi-voltage pump which or what submersible pump, from your experience, would you recommend?

Thanks,

Peter

There is supplier in Maine that takes a standard shurflow and seals in a waterproof housing. Dirt cheap compared to a standard DC well pump.

Comment

Who is it?

What do they do? You give them a submersible pump and they give you back a submersible pump?
      Does it run off 12 VDC?

Please explain, if you would.
      Last edited by pda1; 03-19-2021, 03:15 PM.

Comment

For the search engine challenged https://www.nemopumps.com/

Comment

Originally posted by peakbagger View Post
          For the search engine challenged https://www.nemopumps.com/
          Yep, sure is a SurFlo pump...rebranded as a Flojet. No phone, 60 day warranty, no returns which when considered doesn't inspire confidence.

Comment

Gee, look like folks are lined up trying to help you. Maybe get a better attitude

Comment

Originally posted by peakbagger View Post
              Gee, look like folks are lined up trying to help you. Maybe get a better attitude
              And you said- "For the search engine challenged"
              Sounds belligerent to me.

You can look all day on the web and will never find anything that'll provide the manufacturer's site or name.
              Considering the inference "There is supplier in Maine that takes a standard shurflow...." a link would've been much easier to provide to us mortals.

Comment

Working...
              X