Advise on complete system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise on complete system

Hello Everyone, Was looking for some direction to help a late friend and my solar power guru. He passed away in February from a heart attack. His widow contacted me about if she should keep his system. She has since decided to sell it. It isn't their only form of backup power and it takes a lot more effort to watch this system as opposed to the automatic propane generator. Does anyone have any advice on where to sell?

I don't have all the specifics on it but is a portable solar generator built by quantum harvest. If you aren't familiar with Gary, check out his site.
    Built in a RF gasketed diamond plated box. 24 volt AIMS 6000 watt 120/240 inverter. 12 - 110 amp hour batteries. midnite classic charge controller, 50 amp AC charge controller. Has 1-30 amp outlet to connect to house and 4-110 outlets, 4 USB plugs and car lighter socket for DC. My friend had his mounted on a trailer that could also hold 8 solar panels. He had this built so he could tow it to a remote cabin. In addition he purchased another battery pack on a cart that holds 8-110 amp batteries and is connectable to the main generator. Also has 8 LG panels. I believe 305 watt
    Pretty cool system, was so impressed with it I ended up buying a similar one for our Barn/apartment.

I appreciate any help I can provide his widow on how to sell this. If anyone needs pictures or is interested in it for them self let me know. She isn't asking a whole lot for what it is worth. System is only 2 years old and babied.

Thanks.

Looks like local pick-up only ie: on trailer. Craigs list will work buy seller will take a hit.

Comment

Thanks, I'll try that first. Just didn't think it would draw a lot of attention. Whole house portable generators seems like a niche purchase. But you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer Creek View Post
        Thanks, I'll try that first. Just didn't think it would draw a lot of attention. Whole house portable generators seems like a niche purchase. But you never know.
        If you were located in mid Florida I might be interested.

Comment

SunEagle, we are located in central VA. With the money you could save on this system may be worth the cost of shipping.

Comment

Working...
          X