X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inetdog
    Super Moderator
    • May 2012

Originally posted by bradyhill1
    I see seven nice pictures of the assembly of the building, but I do not see anything that clearly shows solar driven LEDs.
    SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

• SunEagle
      Super Moderator
      • Oct 2012

I also saw a picture of 4 x 6v 370Ah Trojan batteries and a 50 watt panel. That 50 watt panel will not be enough to charge those batteries not matter how you wire them.

Comment

• bradyhill1
        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by SunEagle
        I also saw a picture of 4 x 6v 370Ah Trojan batteries and a 50 watt panel. That 50 watt panel will not be enough to charge those batteries not matter how you wire them.

I believe you are mixed up, I had one old battery we took out of the skidder because it wouldn't hold a charge over the weekend hooked up to it, i charged it with one of them harbor freight solar panel kits it isn't much, it was just a test to see if those lights would work or not, I'm not going to live here and that one old battery seemed to hold out pretty good

Comment

• SunEagle
          Super Moderator
          • Oct 2012

I believe you are mixed up, I had one old battery we took out of the skidder because it wouldn't hold a charge over the weekend hooked up to it, i charged it with one of them harbor freight solar panel kits it isn't much, it was just a test to see if those lights would work or not, I'm not going to live here and that one old battery seemed to hold out pretty good
          When I first opened your photo bucket it had 8 pictures. One showed the 4 x 6v batteries and 50 watt panel. Now that picture has been replaced with an advertisement of some kind so I am guessing the first picture was also an add.

Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

• bradyhill1
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by SunEagle
            When I first opened your photo bucket it had 8 pictures. One showed the 4 x 6v batteries and 50 watt panel. Now that picture has been replaced with an advertisement of some kind so I am guessing the first picture was also an add.

Sorry for the confusion.
            Very possible it's scary that they can make ads relate to what you search for regularly, makes me wonder what else they're watching, that's why I'm trying to get a get away place off the grid

Comment

• SunEagle
              Super Moderator
              • Oct 2012

Very possible it's scary that they can make ads relate to what you search for regularly, makes me wonder what else they're watching, that's why I'm trying to get a get away place off the grid
              As long as you use the internet, cell phone, or any type of electronic wireless device somehow the "provider" will be able to dump in an advertisement no matter where or how you live.

Comment

Working...