Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomcat
    • Dec 2012

Researching the Edison manufacturing process

Hi Folks, Newbie to the forum here. I'm heavily involved in the Fit Program in Ontario Canada. I'm a NABCEP grad and I'm an electric car enthusiast. I have started down the path of researching batteries for electric vehicles. Of course the Nickel Iron battery was the grandfather of all electric cars. I have in my possesion one of the Chinese batteries and will have a dozen or so Edison batteries from 1920 which apparently are in great condition in a day or two. I want to dig into every aspect of how these batteries are manufactured. I have a small manufacturing facility in Ontario and some connections with a local university that is involved with nano technology. I'm seriously looking at reviving the manufacturing of these batteries along side the use of nano technology which would increase charging rates and discharge rates nicely. I have to put a proposal together for government funding.
    If anyone has any websites, documents, books, diagrams, pictures etc. dealing with manufacturing processes I would greatly appreciate it.
  • russ
    Solar Fanatic
    • Jul 2009

Use the search feature - there are a good number of posts about these batteries here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...