Changhong Tech Support Speaks Softly - The Ni-Fe Sleeping Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changhong Tech Support Speaks Softly - The Ni-Fe Sleeping Dragon

Get past the language differences and Savor all of it including # 3.
    'The reason why battery energy conversion process causes of the loss, how much is scale of all aspects of the energy loss?'

Keep in mind these guys manufacture ALL KINDS of different batteries and are the Top Dogs
    on that side of the world.

[...]

Here more innocent truths are uncovered. The Ni-Fe Cells themselves have not been the real issue for some time now.
    A few times in a persons life they may look at something and say "that's just not the right way to do that".
    Then they can spin in doubt and spend years making sure they were not just being arrogant.
    Or with age they can just know that they are right and the rest of the world missed some things in the rush.
    In some cases they can grow old and not have enough 'push" to do much about their findings.

What I'm leading to is this trying to squeeze 8 hours worth of charge (BLIVET CHARGING) into a 4 hour bag (equivalent)
    isn't making it.

We can do something about it right here at SolarPanelTalk after the baselines get laid down.

Bill Blake
    Last edited by Jason; 05-16-2012, 01:35 PM. Reason: Promotional material deleted.

Sorry - I'm not seeing the bullet points, 1, 2 or #3 ??
    Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
    || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
    || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
    gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Originally posted by Mike90250 View Post
      Sorry - I'm not seeing the bullet points, 1, 2 or #3 ??
      You will have to visit Changhong Batteries and read it for yourself.
      I felt it was real good battery technical information. Some of it was applicable to most flooded battery systems.

Jason didn't like it and took it out. Since you have a real interest in batteries you will
      definitely want to read what they say - a few times.

Bill Blake

Comment

In the absence of the links, what exactly should we be looking for?
        Whether it's promotional or reference material is a matter of perspective, but all I found was a pdf with some interesting charts.
        Solar PV Ni-FE cell catalog - under solar and wind applications
        If your pointers went somewhere else, maybe repost some text to seek, or mods perhaps do some selective trimming so as to not kill a thread out of the gate (maybe you couldn't? Only you know).
        Curious and disappointed.
        edit #2: 100 posts makes me a solar fanatic? I've been labeled...
        Last edited by tandrews; 05-17-2012, 08:29 AM. Reason: grammar sucked

Comment

Working...
        X