No announcement yet.

Still deciding between LiFePO4 and AGM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I should absolutly recommed you LiFePo4 batteries. If we only talk about the technology chemistry. LiFePo4 battery has much longger lifespan. after 2000 cycles. and 80% remains from oringnal capacity. The price is higher, but if considering long term, it is help to save money on the battery spend.

But make sure you are buying oringinal batteries. also, the lifepo4 battery normally packed as custom. You need to tell clear about your motto. make sure the battery is fully match the current draw during the discharge.

Another remind, Many people think, they can buy many 12.8v lifepo4 battery pack. and install them in serise. This could be wrong. as a 12.8v battery pack is managed by each individual BMS. Also. This could be a problem when you recharge the battery. and make the battery life shorten.

Rechargeable batteries

Comment

Originally posted by coremax View Post
      Hi, I should absolutly recommed you LiFePo4 batteries. If we only talk about the technology chemistry. LiFePo4 battery has much longger lifespan. after 2000 cycles. and 80% remains from oringnal capacity.
      To bad you do not know what you are talking about. You are making stuff up. The OP is an engineer like myself and know better. He went with AGM, so case closed.
      MSEE, PE

Comment

Working...
      X