Sinopoly cells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinopoly cells

I came across a good deal on this cells and I strongly consider having 16 x 100amp cells . The caracteristics of this cells are remarkable . They are by quite a bit cheaper than winston or calb, and I can collect personally so I can test before buy. They are new cells.
    Trouble is I haven't heard of this name dealing with lifepo4 . Anyone know or used sinopoly? Please?
    Thank you.

Here is the low down, probably as good as any of the others, they are all made in China.

Sinopoly costed HK$2.75 billion to purchase Thunder Sky Battery Limited in 25th May, 2010.

Regarding the Announcements, please visit the vents "Dec 2009, The Company entered into a letter of intent to purchase a lithium battery project for HK$2.75 billion" and "May 2010, The Acquisition in relation to the lithium battery project is completed" of following link,
    http://www.sinopolybattery.com/html/about_investor.php

The Board is pleased to announce that with effect from 14 April 2011, the English name of the Company has been changed from “Thunder Sky Battery Limited” to “Sinopoly Battery Limited”.

Winston Battery served as a subcontractor for Sinopoly to manufacture lithium iron battery. So Winston can not sell battery without Sinopoly’s authorization. But Winston still sells LiFePO4 battery. As this action has deeply infringed on our company's related benefit, Sinopoly prosecuted Winston and recommend all the customers to stop purchasing Winston battery.

Our company name changed from Thunder Sky Battery to Sinopoly Battery Limited now (SEHK stock code: 729). One of the reasons of company changes is for business expanding and development. An important fact is that Sinopoly owns all the brand names, patents, and trademarks of Thunder sky.

Thunder sky is still one of our brands name. We own the rights to produce and sell the product with this brand name.

We do file a lawsuit against Winston Battery. The lawsuit takes time to get resolved. Of course, we want it get resolved as soon as possible.

Now, all of our product-battery color is Black.
    We are updating our website, manual and specifications now.

Comment

Thank you , that explains it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raul View Post
        Thank you , that explains it.
        I'd say it's how you charge and discharge them will be the biggest factor on their life as no one really knows how long they will last. There have been major adjustments in the way they are being treated now as when they first came to market. As you can see from these threads it's still the wild west. Good Luck !!!

It's hard to know what popularity is based on, availability is a big factor. Winston with Balqon got a jump and CALB has good distribution.

Comment

Sinopoly are regurgitated Thundersky batteries that went bankrupt. Sinopoly are the 4th revision in 8 short years. Meaning non so far have made it past the warranty period. That is why they have to keep revising and changing them and why Thundersky went belly up. The beest of the Chi-Coms is CALB CAM Series Best place in the USA to buy them is from EVTV as Jack is competitive and will honor warranty claims. Second choice would be CALB CA series also available from Jack.
          MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by Sunking View Post
            Sinopoly are regurgitated Thundersky batteries that went bankrupt. Sinopoly are the 4th revision in 8 short years. Meaning non so far have made it past the warranty period. That is why they have to keep revising and changing them and why Thundersky went belly up. The beest of the Chi-Coms is CALB CAM Series Best place in the USA to buy them is from EVTV as Jack is competitive and will honor warranty claims. Second choice would be CALB CA series also available from Jack.
            Is that the same cells that you said dropped 4% capacity in a year and you sold to a sucker ??

Comment

Originally posted by Willy T View Post
              Is that the same cells that you said dropped 4% capacity in a year and you sold to a sucker ??
              Nope I sold you the GBS cells before I moved to Panama. I gave the CALB cells I bought here in Panama to a friend and those are still roughly 100% after 6 months and we are still friends.
              MSEE, PE

Comment

I read conflicting info. Can you charge this cells in sub 0 deg Celsius? if no I will have to reconsider . Good agm can survive in freezing conditions and hot wether.

Comment

Originally posted by Raul View Post
                  I read conflicting info. Can you charge this cells in sub 0 deg Celsius?
                  Nope. No conflicting information. Charge 0℃~45℃ per manufacture specifications. People on this forum will tell you I am full of it, they can kick rocks. I am right.
                  MSEE, PE

Comment

Working...
                  X