LiFEPO4 batteries in the Uk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiFEPO4 batteries in the Uk?

Hi i'm very new to the solar world and i'm currently running a few projects in the UK,

Could somebody point me in the right direction for the following items in the UK as I wanted to get a good price and thought this would be a good place to start?

LiFEPO4 battery - 0.5 kWh (i.e. : 12 Volts - 42 Ah; OR 6V - 84 Ah)
    A suitable battery charger for a LIFEPO4 battery
    A suitable battery charger for a lead gel batteries such as the Lucas LSLC-42-12

Would be most appreciated,

Thanks.

I could help you in the USA with a distributor, but not in the UK. Best bang for your buck is a company called Calib Battery. They only sell through distributors and you will have to contact them to find a UK distributor. A lot of DIY Electric Vehicle builders use these exclusively.
    MSEE, PE

Comment

For your 12v charging needs, both the lifepo4 and lead-acid in your 42ah range can easily be handled by Tecmate / Optimate which you should be able to find locally.

The Optimate 6 for the lead-acid.
      The Optimate "lithium" lifepo4 charger model TM291. (model number may differ in Europe)

Maybe you can get a deal by getting them both. I have both myself and think they are worth it for the small to medium sized batteries.

Comment

Well if you will run a project in UK, i know one and i think it might help you(i just think, alright ). I think they have any types of battery there just seek them for help with what you need, they will help you and guide you in finding that battery or they will just endorse to the one they know. Just based from my experience Here you go -xxxxxx

​Mod note - if you wish to advertise contact user name Jason
        Last edited by russ; 07-15-2014, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Maybe we can help
          Contact me on PM.
          Last edited by Mike90250; 08-04-2014, 10:17 AM. Reason: .sig deleted Moderator
          LITHIUM ENERGY STORAGE [url]www.3xe.pl[/url]

Comment

Working...
          X