Battery bank deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery bank deal

I have 4 2018 Lithium-Ion Chevy Volt Batteries 48V 2.3 kWh each, for a total of 9.2 kwh. I up graded my battery bank and no longer need them. I priced it to sell quick, take all 4 for 1400.00. This will run a small cabin. I also have a BMS that I will throw in, but I am not sure I have all the wires and pcs. It is a chargery BMS16pro. I took it apart when I put the new batteries in and I am not 100 % sure I have every wire and part for it.

That price is $150 per kWh. It is not competitive with new LFP batteries, which can be purchased for about the same price.
    Last edited by Ampster; 06-17-2022, 09:15 AM.
    9 kW solar, 42kWh LFP storage. EV owner since 2012

Comment

A recent check on Lithium prices reveals that the price for new LFP cells has increased to $175 per kWh and I suspect that is for Grade B. Your cells are Automotive grade and might be worth that price. If nothing else this post will bump your post to the top.

Comment

Thank you Ampster... I will do 1000.00 for a quick sale, so I don't have to make an account for ebay, if anyone is interested let me know ASAP before I set up ebay, if it is setup, I am NOT doing the 1000.00 price. I guess I was ripped off when I bought them at 3500.00.

Comment

Also try FaceBook, diysolarforum dot com and diyelectriccar dot com. They all have marketplace sections.

Comment

Working...
          X