X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.P.M.
    Solar Fanatic
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Sunking
    Yep the young dumb and full of come ones don't live long.
    +1. That experience helped me figure out that dangerous jobs improve the gene pool. But, just like driving over a cliff, it's a hell of a ride while it lasts.
    Last edited by J.P.M.; 06-15-2018, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Sunking
      Solar Fanatic
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by J.P.M.

+1. That experience helped me figure out that dangerous jobs improve the gene pool. But, just like driving over a cliff, it's a hell of a ride while it lasts.
      Look at what the cat dragged in and coughed up. Welcome back.

MSEE, PE

Comment

• Emorales
        • Dec 2017

Is it posible to replace or repair terminal post? And Happy Fathers day to all the fathers
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Emorales; 06-17-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Mike90250
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Emorales
          Is it posible to replace or repair terminal post? And Happy Fathers day to all the fathers
          Yes, you need a battery shop. My friend in LA was often melting a post in his EV, and the local shop would simply cast a new one on. With a short circuit, it's hard to tell if any other internal damage occurred. I'd be inclined to replace the 1 battery.
          Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
          || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
          || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
          gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

• Emorales
            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Mike90250

Yes, you need a battery shop. My friend in LA was often melting a post in his EV, and the local shop would simply cast a new one on. With a short circuit, it's hard to tell if any other internal damage occurred. I'd be inclined to replace the 1 battery.
            Checked and all batteries are showing 6.23v including the pictured one. The thing is that in that one theres no voltage on post. Thinking of getting lead melting it and refinishing the missing part. If not then buy a new one

Comment

Working...