X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.P.M.
    Solar Fanatic
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Sunking
    It is stupid simple, so simple many cannot figure it out. Must be all that smoke in calaphoney from dope. An RV alternator can generate more energy to recharge batteries in 1 hour than solar panels can generate over 2 or 3 days. They use 12 volts because they are smart enough to know solar does not work and has to have a generator to survive. It is that simple.

Otherwise you end up like calaphoney's, failed energy policy, paying way to much, and suffering blackouts. They deserve it, and got what they asked for.
    Where you been ? Deep recon or something ?

Welcome back. The place hasn't been the same without you.

Comment

• Sunking
      Solar Fanatic
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by J.P.M.
      Where you been ? Deep recon or something ?
      Something else. As you may know I moved back to the USA to help my Son with the family biz. We received a huge contract to build out a large P25 Radio System involving 361 tower sites across 12 states with a large electric utility. The boy bit off more than he could chew and needed dad to bail his arse out. Tripled the size of the company. Been at it for about 1-1/2 years and got another 2 years to complete. Dang I hate USA weather and four seasons. I loved having year round spring.

Originally posted by J.P.M.
      Welcome back. The place hasn't been the same without you.
      Thank you but do not expect me to be regular. Just a slow time waiting for contractors to catch up. Utilities are a lot like the goberment, slow and tied up with red tape. Sorry to hear the forum has been boring, pick up the slack sir and fill my shoes. . Semper Fi

MSEE, PE

Comment

• J.P.M.
        Solar Fanatic
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Sunking

Something else. As you may know I moved back to the USA to help my Son with the family biz. We received a huge contract to build out a large P25 Radio System involving 361 tower sites across 12 states with a large electric utility. The boy bit off more than he could chew and needed dad to bail his arse out. Tripled the size of the company. Been at it for about 1-1/2 years and got another 2 years to complete. Dang I hate USA weather and four seasons. I loved having year round spring.

Thank you but do not expect me to be regular. Just a slow time waiting for contractors to catch up. Utilities are a lot like the goberment, slow and tied up with red tape. Sorry to hear the forum has been boring, pick up the slack sir and fill my shoes. . Semper Fi
        R.U.A.
        A.M.F.
        J.P.M.

Add: Holler up next time you're in port.
        Last edited by J.P.M.; 09-15-2020, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...