Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • higgyburners
    • Feb 2019

Trina Solar Panels Question

Hello Everybody, I am new to Solar and picked up 4 Trina Solar "TSM-295PD14.002" (295) watt Panels from my boss for free as they were left over from a project. I would like to install on the top of my 6x14 Enclosed Cargo Trailer for possibly running A/C and other items for boondocking. My Question is will they charge 12 Volt AGM batteries or are they for a more commercial application. What do i need for this system? I know i will need AGM batteries how many and what volt? A Pure sine wave inverter how many watt and what kind? A charge controller what kind? I will be trying to to work remotely from the trailer so i will be running a laptop and need cooling and heat and mini refrigerator. I know alot of questions but any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by higgyburners; 02-26-2019, 01:33 AM.
  • solar pete
    Administrator
    • May 2014

Hello higgyburners and welcome to Solar Panel Talk,

First thing is first, you need to determine your loads, if you think 4 solar panels can run an AC unit it better be the smallest AC unit in the world. SO dont do or buy anything else until you determine your loads, so you need to do a bunch of reading https://www.solarpaneltalk.com/forum...-panel-systems read a bunch of these stickies then do a loads analysis and then and only then will someone be able to help you, see until we know how many kilowatt hours or watt hours per day the system needs to deliver, no one knows how to help you design you system, dont take this the wrong way but what you have just asked us is the equivalent to "how long is a piece of string", keep reading you will get there, cheers.

Comment

Working...