looking for charge controller recommendations

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robinhood-46
    • Nov 2018

I had a pwm controller 30amps, pretty similar to the one littleharbor shows above, i payed about 40 euros for it if my memory is correct. it gave me three years of loyal service until I bought a chest freezer and needed to up my supply. I now have an epever mppt tracer 40 amps which cost me 160 euros. Only had it since the spring so too soon to really say. For the price I paid my expectations aren't too high, I found many positive and negative feedbacks on this model but thats the case with most low budget equipement.

Comment

• SunEagle
      Super Moderator
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Robinhood-46
      I had a pwm controller 30amps, pretty similar to the one littleharbor shows above, i payed about 40 euros for it if my memory is correct. it gave me three years of loyal service until I bought a chest freezer and needed to up my supply. I now have an epever mppt tracer 40 amps which cost me 160 euros. Only had it since the spring so too soon to really say. For the price I paid my expectations aren't too high, I found many positive and negative feedbacks on this model but thats the case with most low budget equipement.
      Well the tracer should be a relatively good CC for your needs. IMO it is an in the middle of quality but much better then the cheap ones you can find.

Comment

• CatchingSun
        • Jan 2015

My Pi 2 B+ uses .5 amp with a dualband WiFi adapter and USB KB.

Comment

Working...