Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do these Battery Presets mean in Victron mppt regulator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do these Battery Presets mean in Victron mppt regulator?

In victron connect I was looking at the charging settings for my mppt 75/15 regulator & noticed it offers: AGM spiral cell, Gel victron deep discharge (1) & (2), & Gel victron long life (opzv).

I have a generic AGM & not sure what to use? Finally how would I get a charge profile for wet cells? Is it enough to just change the absorption voltage?

please help thanks

Originally posted by Jman View Post
    In victron connect I was looking at the charging settings for my mppt 75/15 regulator & noticed it offers: AGM spiral cell, Gel victron deep discharge (1) & (2), & Gel victron long life (opzv).

I have a generic AGM & not sure what to use? Finally how would I get a charge profile for wet cells? Is it enough to just change the absorption voltage?

please help thanks
    Easiest to just put the voltages in manually for absorb, float, etc. Find out what is recommended from the manufacturer (website), or read some of the sticky notes in the battery section here to get some ideas, but most accurate/precise is manually tinkering with the voltages manually until you find what works best for your situation, those other are just preset for common batts.

Comment

Working...
    X