Bypassing Battery Isolator Relay with Switch For Emergency Starts?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.P.M.
    Solar Fanatic
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Sunking
    Hell no get your own. I worked hard for what I have. Like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Chump, I do not pay income taxes anymore, We don't have any income to tax.
    So, with all the money you save by not paying taxes, get a Realdoll. About $5-10K ought to do it, plus the cost of the jib crane to hoist it around.

Comment

• inetdog
      Super Moderator
      • May 2012

I was tempted earlier to ask you all to "keep it clean", but it is far too late for that now.
      This digression is not relevant to the original thread topic and would be better suited to the General Discussion thread, but there is currently no way to move the posts involved.

So instead of "Keep it clean" I will have to be content with politely requesting that you not spend too much more time off topic.
      SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

• J.P.M.
        Solar Fanatic
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by inetdog
        I was tempted earlier to ask you all to "keep it clean", but it is far too late for that now.
        This digression is not relevant to the original thread topic and would be better suited to the General Discussion thread, but there is currently no way to move the posts involved.

So instead of "Keep it clean" I will have to be content with politely requesting that you not spend too much more time off topic.
        OK. Coffee break's over. Back to work.
        Last edited by J.P.M.; 10-23-2016, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• austexdude469
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by inetdog

Yea sorry totally my fault... straight A's from here on out.

Comment

Working...