Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratan
    • Mar 2012

LOE3-366 Glass For Solar Panels

Just got a free piece of LOE3-366 glass. Anyone ever used it for solar panels? It seems to be designed to block UV and infrared light, but I'm not sure about it's visible light transmition percentage...
  • rosalind
    • May 2012

Originally posted by Bratan
    Just got a free piece of LOE3-366 glass. Anyone ever used it for solar panels? It seems to be designed to block UV and infrared light, but I'm not sure about it's visible light transmition percentage...

Well, I have wear this glass but I thought to buy Tempered glass because it have many benefits when used in solar power sections. Mainly, since tempered glass is quite a bit more powerful than regular glass that means the section can stand up to a serious beating.

Comment

• raesh
      • Jun 2012

solar cell

Originally posted by rosalind
      Well, I have wear this glass but I thought to buy Tempered glass because it have many benefits when used in solar power sections. Mainly, since tempered glass is quite a bit more powerful than regular glass that means the section can stand up to a serious beating.
      hi rosalind if you use toughened glass from gsc greater noida orignal tempered much better than the normal glass ....rajesh from indore mp india

Comment

• Sunny Solar
        Solar Fanatic
        • May 2012

since tempered glass is quite a bit more powerful than regular glass that means the section can stand up to a serious beating.HMMM A case of the bad tempered glass beating up the toughened glass and it withstanding a serious beating...
        Can this be observed with a looking glass? Will a shattered glass look on with disgust?

Comment

Working...