Anyone wants 2 pcs of Starphire Tempered glass left from my project? - Bay Area

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • martan
    • Feb 2011

Anyone wants 2 pcs of Starphire Tempered glass left from my project? - Bay Area

Hello DIY solar community, I'm about to finish my panels and I decided not to go with the quantities I originally wanted, so I have some glass left.
    It's 2 pcs of Ultra clear Low Iron Starphire tempered glass. The size is 31" x 49.75" , 1/4" thick, great for 72x 3"x6" cell panels.
    It would cost too much to ship it, so local pick up would be the best. I'm not trying to make money on it at all, I'm asking $75 each, so $150 for both. I'm actually losing money on this.
    I live in San Ramon, Bay Area.
    I hope it's ok to post this kind of add in this forum, it might help somebody else with their project.

For those who don't know much about glass, Starphire glass is the clearest thing out there with the best light transmitting properties, you don't see the green tint through it like with the regular clear glass.
  • russ
    Solar Fanatic
    • Jul 2009

Hi Martan - One off things like this from members are OK.

If someone wants to make business ongoing it not so OK.

Good luck,
    Russ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• martan
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by russ
      Hi Martan - One off things like this from members are OK.

If someone wants to make business ongoing it not so OK.

Good luck,
      Russ
      Thanks Russ,
      This is no business, these are actual glass panels I have at home and I won't be using them. I bought them specifically for 72 cell panels, I used 2 of them just like that, but I have no place to mount 4 of them, so 2 are offered here.

Comment

Working...