No announcement yet.

Foldable Leg Bracket Name

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Foldable Leg Bracket Name

    I’m trying to order something like the leg bracket on this panel, but I can’t find it. I’m sure its just because I don’t know the name. It’s just a bracket that slides up and down and is self locking.

    I’m putting together a list of hardware for a portable panel build and can’t find the circled piece no matter what I search for. I figure I’m not the first person to ever attempt this it.

    Thanks in advance.

  • #2
    Originally posted by chrisski View Post
    I’m trying to order something like the leg bracket on this panel
    Just steal a set off a cheap card table, I have done as much. The wheels and
    steering on this cart were on a wagon the neighbor threw out. Bruce Roe

    Last edited by bcroe; 02-27-2021, 12:33 PM.


    • #3
      Thanks. There are various folding legs for sale.

      My idea is to to take two panels rivet them together with hinges, chest handle, butterfly latches and use 1/4” or 1/2” tubing to make fold out legs, but l’m stuck at the leg part.

      I found this a couple of minutes ago. I’m thinking of something like this universal friction lid support with one end riveted to the leg, the other end riveted to the panel.