Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pluxo
    • Jul 2014

Peel & Stick 144 watt Uni-Solar ePVL144 Solar Panel Flexible 24v Unisolar

can someone give instructions on how to install these where i can use an inverter to switch to household USA plug in appliances. please give details as to what the mc3 cables connect to and what other items do i need to make this thing work. this solar panel has been sitting in my garage and because i do not know how to install it so that i can run fish pumps outside. i dont want to use a battery so please let me know what type of inverter/converter do i need, and how do i hook up the cables.
  • Shockah
    Solar Fanatic
    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by pluxo
    can someone give instructions on how to install these where i can use an inverter to switch to household USA plug in appliances. please give details as to what the mc3 cables connect to and what other items do i need to make this thing work. this solar panel has been sitting in my garage and because i do not know how to install it so that i can run fish pumps outside. i dont want to use a battery so please let me know what type of inverter/converter do i need, and how do i hook up the cables.
    Did you pay $299 for an Amorphous panel?!

To answer your question:
    just cut off the MC(X) cables...
    then wire inverter directly ( +to+ & -to- ) to panel...
    then plug in appliances... done.

Then, after you've done that (your way), you'll realize you need a battery and charge controller to have a functional system.
    A dcv to acv inverter will not function directly from a panel.

Also,
    you'll need to calculate the load (appliances) to determine if you have enough panels and correct sized inverter...
    and obtain the correct battery and charge controller.
    [CENTER]SunLight @ Night[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...