Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water heating. PV panels or their water filled cousins for heating tanks in the loft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PNPmacnab View Post
    That SA system was professionally installed and totally unsuitable for the application. All it did was heat water to lose it overnight. The tank was too large and no attention was paid to time of use. It is what you get for the cost and get it when you need it, period. I understand your narrow view. But, Just about everyone in solar wastes a lot of power because they have to have excess to recover. If you don't use it, your stupid. I can see you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute.
    Help me with my ignorance if you would please. What do the letters "SA" stand for ?

Comment

Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post

Help me with my ignorance if you would please. What do the letters "SA" stand for ?
      Since he referred to "that SA system" I presumed the clue was in a previous post. It turns out that it was a reference he made to a South African system.
      9 kW solar. Driving EVs since 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Mike 134

Is that statement directed to ampster?
        More than likely. Both JPM and ampster have been sparing for a while on the forum.

Comment

HI how do i post????

Comment

Hi you just did, go to the front page of the forum them click on the sub forum you want to post in then press new post or new topic and your good to go, cheers

Comment

Working...
            X