X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Teresa636
    • Dec 2022

Hello Newbie here

So I bought a grid tie in off Amazon for 600w and I thought 110 out. I got it in the mail ans it has a European 220 plug. I am just switching from a temporary 60amp service for my camper to a new meter with the 200amp service for my house. My camper ran off 2 30amp circuit breakers in the 60 amp box on the temporary utility pole. Since the power company left the line connected until I cancel that account, can I strip and connect a single hot lead from the tie in to each of the 30 amp breakers in the box to feed the power to the grid and get the money back?

I read thru the posts here and dont want to risk wiring in the meter base on my new home. I live in an area that if frequented by hurricanes that can cause grid disruptions from days to weeks and bought a wind turbine and panels ( I have one lp04 battery so far but they are expensive for all at once) and will take any instruction on how to properly integrate them. I learned basic electronics and radar 20 years ago but the past 16 I have been fixing people. I can read a schematic buy housing codes are a lot different than aircraft
Working...