Try our solar cost and savings calculator
Most Popular Content
Collapse
Solar PV ANTEK your suggestion?
Collapse
X
-
Make sure someone wil be around in 5 years to handle any warranty claimsLeave a comment:
-
Hi giorgio, Welcome and thanks for registering.
personally I haven't heard anything about them.
I couldn't find anything on Antek, but I found a company based out of Germany named Antec Solar Energy. perhaps that is the company you are trying to find more info about?Leave a comment:
-
Solar PV ANTEK your suggestion?
Hi all,
i am nearly to install a little solar farm (about 8 kWp) in my plant, and my installer suggest me to use the solar panel ANTEK. I already check the quality in material and efficency, and also the price is very good. Someone of you already use it? Some suggestion?
Thank you all.
Bye
Giorgio
Copyright © 2014 SolarReviews All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 6.1.3
Copyright © 2026 MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2026 MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All rights reserved.
All times are GMT-5. This page was generated at 07:18 AM.
Leave a comment: